Saturday, June 8, 2013
Saturday, March 23, 2013
United Progressive Pentecostal Church Fellowship
National Mothers Board Scholarship Program
1. Each scholarship awarded will be $500.00.
2. Students must also intend to continue their education at a four-year college, university or community college.
3. DEADLINE for scholarship applications is May 15, 2013, 5:00PM Eastern Standard Time.
4. Refer to application process for a list of the supporting documents needed.
5. You may also download a copy of the application online at
6. If you have any questions about the application, please call the UPPC National Mothers Board Office (404) 963-6717.General Information:
Posted by LWIC at 2:10 PM
Monday, September 3, 2012
Come Celebrate with Overseer Steven Sawyer and the LWIC Family as we come together for Anniversary Celebration 2012. Our guest speaker is Pastor Mark James from Acceptance Worship Center Ministry, Washington DC. Our theme is “Progressing Toward the Promise.” So come join us as we pursue all the things God promised we can have……
September 13-16, 2012 (See flyer for detailed schedule)
We are also asking all our family and friends that may not be able to attend our Anniversary Celebration to help us, help those living with HIV/Aids by donating 1.00 or more to the http://seattleaidswalk.org under Living Water international Church name.
Posted by LWIC at 11:54 PM